Dunsfold vets 26/06

Go down

Re: Dunsfold vets 26/06

Post  lechef on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 am

I think Jonsey should race on his roller skates and our only 2nd cat could make tea for us at the finish:D:D Forgot to mention there was a guy there last night from Crawley wheelers clearly didn't like any other rider being close and went into this weird wobble and shake when he ended up with others around him, every one started to give him quite a wide berth, Bit like the guy who has just shat his pants was quite amusing to watch if a little scary at times:D

lechef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeny on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Gozza wrote:the only problem with option 3 is they wont have a sprinter in the bunch to police things and spoil the chase Laughing

They (we!) would if you finally got a license and hauled your arse down there next week!!

Alternatively, you go in the break and I'll sit in the bunch trying to go slowly - I'm brilliant at that!!

Greeny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gozza on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:59 pm

the only problem with option 3 is they wont have a sprinter in the bunch to police things and spoil the chase Laughing

Gozza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iggy on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Option 3 is straightforward working with Greeny to do exactly the same as we did when you won at Goodwood a couple of years back. The bunch was like putty in our hands to shape and form as we liked :)Pure skill, timing and expert riding. It was perfect then so do it again next week. cheers

Seems like you had some fun out there last night. Maybe 6 weeks of 2-3 times weekly interval training would resolve the lung problem. Idea

Option 4 could be to install a cafe on the circuit and make it a rule to stop for coffee and cake mid race. Dead cert for a win then.  Idea

iggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dunsfold vets 26/06

Post  lechef on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Another good turn out in nice weather. Was never going to repeat my trick of jumping away with a mile to go this week:D

Had a few digs to open the lungs a bit, They did seem to be working on an auto shut off before i could get any worth while gap, so went for oprtion two sit in the last couple of laps and join in the mass sprint risky when you can't sprint.

In to the final corner with the long 600m finish straight ahead, On the right hand side midway up the bunch protected from the wind coming from the left. Here we go!! bugger:( another rider goes early with 400 to go i just manage to jump across and sit on his wheel 200 to go still on his wheel, I jump as hard as i can, 150 to go still clean air ahead, Shit a may get this??? 100 to go "No i wont eaten alive by the bunch finished no where, Will have to look to option 3 next week ??????

lechef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down