Bayeux Cycling Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wivelsfield Surrey league

3 posters

Go down

Wivelsfield Surrey league Empty Re: Wivelsfield Surrey league

Post  lechef Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Sorry i couldn't make it thought i would have been back by then Ellie was doing a charity sky dive at Headcorn, had to wait nearly 8hrs for cloud to clear before she jumped, still worth the wait to see her face on landing and she raised over £400 for Macmillan:D Very Happy 

lechef

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeny Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Some strong Kingston Wheelers are making the trip too, judging by their forum. Us local bods are not going to have it all our own way, sadly...

Greeny

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane P Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Excellent, looking forward to seeing you there. I'm riding down to arrive at about 6.30 ish.

Will have to be a quick pint as things to do but it certainly would be nice to chat properly.

I'm sure we'll be joined by our resident 2nd cat (as I'm no longer fulfilling that position) and rider-coach. no point having either role unless gainfully employed lol! 

Shane P

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeny Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:43 pm

I hadn't even realised it was still on until my pal Matthew from South Downs mentioned it at the Vets last night!

However, I have obtained a last-minute pass and recruited some spectators so I'm going to give it a crack. Mark M is also hoping to be there.

Looks like the HQ is at the Plough this year - maybe chance of a quick pint afterwards?

Greeny

Back to top Go down

Wivelsfield Surrey league Empty Wivelsfield Surrey league

Post  Shane P Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:04 am

Given that this as close to a local race as the team could hope to have and on the training circuit itself, I'll see you all tomorrow night on the start line at 7.15.

With those strong laps done last night and throughout the season so far gearing up for this day, I'm feeling some team success is to be had.

Shane P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down