Pete Hooper back on the bike

Go down

Re: Pete Hooper back on the bike

Post  Pete01 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:46 am

Cheers Guys. ill try meet up with you for ride this month sometime, (20.5 av for the 12 hour) ha ha;) 

Pete01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lechef on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:18 am

Good to have you back mate  there is nothing wrong with cafe stops trust me its a winning formula:D

If you could send me a head and shoulders pic to put on the website that would be great

lechef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iggy on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Hats off to ya Pete, Ave 22mph for a 100 and nearly 17mph for 12hrs (faster taking out the stops) is quite something. I couldn't do it and LeChef's worst nightmare without cafe stops.

iggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gozza on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:59 pm

great to hear you're back Pete - and results sound impressive considering time off

Gozza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pete Hooper back on the bike

Post  Pete01 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:10 am

Hello everyone

Hope you are all well, long time since ive seen anyone on the bike or been on the bike myself, but finally paid my subs after telling Mark I would about 2 months ago,Very Happy  had my bike stolen last year, took me ages to get another one and then work, life took over and then an effort to get fit last year resulted in me getting injured, once again work has been manic but managed to get a few rides in before the end of the summer. As I wasnt keen to enter any of the races towards the end of the season and most proabably get droped on the first lap I set myself the challenge of the ESCA 100TT and the KCA 12 hour TT, first time on the tt bike i did 4hr 33 mins ofor the 100 and got 31st I think, for the 12 hour I managed 241.7 miles and got 13th, couple of miles outside the ten, was pretty pleased as stopped loads and nearly quit at the 50 mile point after starting to quick Smile  Anyway good to be back and hope to catch up with some of you soon.

Pete Hooper

Pete01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down