Bayeux Cycling Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Login Problems

2 posters

Go down

Forum Login Problems Empty Firefox works

Post  lechef Mon May 02, 2011 2:51 am

Downloaded firfox and it seems to work not set as my default just for our website and forum cheers

lechef

Back to top Go down

Forum Login Problems Empty Change to Firefox!

Post  Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Members,

If you too are having problems logging into the forum, you are not the only ones. The team that 'host' the forum for Bayeux are aware of the issue as other people on other forums have been reporting the problem to them. At this time they do not know why this has happened all of a sudden but hopefully it can be worked out soon.
In the meantime other users are suggesting that people swap to another browser such as Firefox as no one appears to have reported issues using this browser, only Internet Explorer.
It is easy to download (and free!) and doesn't mean that you can't ever use Internet Explorer again. You will have to decide which one you want as your default browser but it can be changed at a later date AND you can even have a Firefox browser open and an Internet Explorer browser open at the same time.

I use Firefox and have not had any issues myself.

It can be downloaded at www.mozilla.com

I hope this helps.

Admin
Admin

https://bayeuxcyclingteam.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Forum Login Problems Empty Forum Login Problems

Post  lechef Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Is it just me virtually everytime i try to log in it doesn't work i then have to go through the process of "Forgot Password" I haven't but it seems the only way. Come back a few hours later and same again getting very pissed off Mad Mad Mad Mad

lechef

Back to top Go down

Forum Login Problems Empty Re: Forum Login Problems

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down