Bayeux Cycling Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclopark 4ths - October 7... goodbye to all that!

4 posters

Go down

Cyclopark 4ths - October 7... goodbye to all that! Empty Re: Cyclopark 4ths - October 7... goodbye to all that!

Post  iggy Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey Greeny, well done mate and finally a 3rd. cheers Nice one

iggy

Back to top Go down

Cyclopark 4ths - October 7... goodbye to all that! Empty Re: Cyclopark 4ths - October 7... goodbye to all that!

Post  Gozza Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:11 am

well done greeny - I knew it was only a matter of time - I'll have to join you in 2014!!!

Gozza

Back to top Go down

Post  lechef Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Well done mate as some would say "At bloody last" you can relax all winter now and not have to worry about giving up Very Happy Very Happy It's probably now Mr Gozza is thinking "Wish i was still a 3rd lol! lol!

lechef

Back to top Go down

Cyclopark 4ths - October 7... goodbye to all that! Empty Cyclopark 4ths - October 7... goodbye to all that!

Post  Greeny Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:42 am

At long last I've finally got that bloody 3rd Cat!

Cold morning and a decent-sized field, but not such a pace as last week. Felt pretty dire all race to be honest, held up by a crash and had to chase back on, then ended up distanced as we passed the women's race bunch on the final corner.

But heading up the hill I decided to just have a crack at it and it was like I sprouted wings, I absolutely flew and got 5th easing up.

So Mark, Jonesy, Shane, Rob, Martin, Mini Gozza and everybody else - see you in the 3rds next year!!!!

Greeny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down