Bayeux Cycling Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Race Five; Racing the home advantage

4 posters

Go down

Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Race Five; Racing the home advantage Empty Re: Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Race Five; Racing the home advantage

Post  iggy Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:12 am

Getting that warm bubbly feeling that makes you all proud like; That's our boy out there Smile

iggy

Back to top Go down

Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Race Five; Racing the home advantage Empty Re: Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Race Five; Racing the home advantage

Post  Gozza Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:14 am

well done Rich - continue at this rate and top 30 next year!!!

Gozza

Back to top Go down

Post  lechef Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Ritch like the breaky routine i think if you want top three you should try the "Lance Bar" said to be full of winning energy Very Happy Very Happy

lechef

Back to top Go down

Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Race Five; Racing the home advantage Empty Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Race Five; Racing the home advantage

Post  RichMitch Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:56 pm

http://road.cc/content/blog/71581-diary-cyclo-cross-racer-racing-home-advantage

It's been a while coming but here's my report from Stanmer Park a couple of weeks back. Top race, loved it. Next race for me is Sunday at Regionals.

See you all soon I'm sure

R

RichMitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down