Bayeux Cycling Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wiggle Sportive 12th April

3 posters

Go down

Wiggle Sportive 12th April Empty Re: Wiggle Sportive 12th April

Post  iggy Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:22 am

Just like Old Man Hillsy does every single ride.

iggy

Back to top Go down

Post  lechef Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Easy!!!!!!! big gear close your eyes and go for it lol! lol!

lechef

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane P Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Due to the heavy rain on Friday and Saturday flooding affected the HQ and the course so this was cancelled. I rode home from Whichester instead in the sun. I'm not sure the course would really have been that bad judging by my route back but anyway.

I really recommend some of the single lanes south of Petworth, in particular heading south west of Heyshott. Broken up road surface, puddles, mud and short climbs. Power through that lot thinking you're Cancellara is a right blast. How they do that over cobbles for 250ks is beyond me.

Shane P

Back to top Go down

Wiggle Sportive 12th April Empty Wiggle Sportive 12th April

Post  Shane P Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:11 am

A few of the Wheelers and their wives are doing the wiggle sportive next weekend in the New Forest and given there is no racing and my dearest wants to ride it with them, i'll be heading down there to ride the Sunday route. A good 80 something miles in pretty surroundings.

Any body wishing to join me is more than welcome. Officially sold out, I'll be adjusting my brakes just outside the entrance immediately prior to those who are riding with me to be starting their rides.

I'm staying near winchester on Saturday night so would be an early Sunday leave but we plan to get a late start time to align with the girls strolling round the short route.

Shane P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down