Bayeux Cycling Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Richard Mitchelson's third race of the season...

2 posters

Go down

Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Richard Mitchelson's third race of the season... Empty Re: Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Richard Mitchelson's third race of the season...

Post  RichMitch Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Trust me, with 3 laps to go, and spotting one lad I know who's a really top racer stood by the side DNF'd looking miserable [who'd also had a cold] I was keen to stop, pretty pleased I didn't. Glad you enjoyed the read. And yes, I love my bike.

RichMitch

Back to top Go down

Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Richard Mitchelson's third race of the season... Empty Re: Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Richard Mitchelson's third race of the season...

Post  iggy Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Another great read, thanks Mitch. You look so smart in the turbo picture and the bike looks fab too in other pics. A win here is that you never got off half way round and threw in the towel no matter how bad you felt. It's all very inspiring!

iggy

Back to top Go down

Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Richard Mitchelson's third race of the season... Empty Diary of a cyclo-cross racer: Richard Mitchelson's third race of the season...

Post  RichMitch Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:15 am

RichMitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down